Job Detail:- East Central railway recruitment porter, trackman, helper 2013
Post Name:- Porter, Helper, Trackman.
Eligibility:- ITI, 10th pass
Job Location:- Patna.
Last Date:- 14th October 2013
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 4655 Posts.
Qualification:- Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 year as on 01.01.2014.
Age Relaxation:- i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Experience:- i) The number of vacancies is provisional. This may vary across categories and communities as per administrative requirements and directives of Railway Board.
(ii) Vacancies for Ex-Servicemen have also been included in this notification.
(iii) The above vacancies include the 3% PH Quota @ 1% each for OH, VH and HH. However, the posts against which selected PH Quota recruits will be finally appointed will be confined to the list of specified categories circulated by Railway Board.
Selection Procedure:- The selection methodology will be based on written test and interview only.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- (one hundred only) payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, payable at Patna.
How to apply:- The duly filled up application along with the required documents should be addressed to the Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011, Bihar.
Dropped in the Application Box/Room at Railway Recruitment Cell office, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011 Bihar upto 18.00 hours of the closing date i.e. 14.10.2013 on all working days i.e except Saturday, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.
- Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. The Railway Recruitment Cell/East Central Railway shall reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be summarily removed from service.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in East Central Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be at minimum of the Pay Band 1 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800 + Other allowances as admissible.
- Female Candidates are also eligible. They may however note that the nature of duties may be arduous and may involve out door duties.
- All candidates, irrespective of community will be considered for UR Vacancies. However, against vacancies of specific community quota, only candidates of that particular community will be considered and any subsequent representation for change of community status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Mere selection and empanelment does not confer any right of appointment to the candidates.
- Admission of the candidate at all stages of recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed conditions.
- Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway reserves the right to modify this notification to any extent or to withdraw it completely at any stage. The RRC/ECR, at its discretionary may hold additional Written Examination and/or PET or re-examination or cancel part or whole of the Written Examination and /or PET.
- Under no circumstances damage/loss of any kind or re-fund of examination fee will be considered.
- The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties associated with the post. Only those candidates who are found medically fit would be empanelled subject to availability of vacancies.
- Candidates recommended for a particular category of post with a higher medical classification will not be considered for any alternative post with lower medical classification in the event of their medical unfitness.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs